The clearing of the decks continues. Yesterday I put the finishing touches to three characters for out D&D campaign. Firstly my wife's new fighter, Brienne. This is from the Otherworld female adventurers set.
Next up a very old citadel dwarf. I've added an extra axe on to his back as the character, Drax, is axe mad.
And lastly a Reaper Bones fighter. The swords won't stay completely straight on this one no matter how hard I try. I think the model was meant to have a cloak of a backpack or something but I couldn't find it so I had to plug the hole in the back of the miniature with green stuff. Not the best of paint jobs but I don't expect the character to last all that long!
There is still more workbench cleaning to go. Hopefully I will get a chance to pick up my paint brushes over the weekend.