Sunday, 20 February 2011


Well February didn't turn out so well either. Until this weekend I had only managed to snatch a bit of painting time here and there largely due to mobility issues. This weekend, thankfully, I managed to get a bit of free time when all my limbs were working properly and managed to make up for lost time.

The end result is 17 miniatures ready for basing as well as a load of wound markers and a further 5 minis almost done. In fact once I have those 5 minis done and the HE griffon then I will have managed to complete the first of this year's objectives.

I've made a tentative start towards the second project of the year as well. I washed a batch of night goblins ready for priming but sadly the weather decided not to play ball so they remain in their natural grey plastic for now.

Lets hope things perk up so I can get some more painting done soon.

No comments: