Sunday 1 January 2012

Cue female singer of above average body weight.

And that was 2011. Time for one last picture of some painted miniatures and it's all over bar the shouting.

Photobucket

Here we have the last three miniatures of 2011 - an ancient GW plastic chaos warrior, and a couple of Hasslefree minis. The first HF mini is painted to look like my eldest daughter and I have used her school uniform as the colour scheme. The second is "Amy", daughter number two's wizard character for when we play RPGs.

Sadly 2011 was another pledge fail for me - despite painting vast numbers of goblins I still managed to buy more miniatures than I painted - that sale on Mantic elves in January cost me dearly ... and the assault marines, dwarf berserkers etc etc.

Still ... looking on the bright side I have plenty to paint in 2012.

No comments: