Saturday 11 February 2012

A monstrous update

Another productive weekend and I'm only half way through!

Firstly some Mantic Elf Drakon riders. This would have been my new unit to take to the Mantic Invitational next weekend but unfortunately I can't make it this time. I kept to my painting schedule and these are now ready for my next game of Kings of War.

Elf Drakon riders

Next up is my Arachnarok spider, finally finished in a bit under a year. This means I'll need to get a game of Warhammer in at some point so I can use it.

Arachnarok

I'm now planning to clear off the last few stragglers on my workbench before starting a unit of Orc spears which have been on the painting pile for some considerable time. Beyond that I'm hoping to start some serious work on my Dwarves but we'll have to see how that pans out.

No comments: