Monday, 17 December 2012


The last of the Drakons have now had their eyes dotted and their bases flocked thanks to a weekend largely free of movement problems. I'm quite pleased by these as I have managed to improve on my previous attempts. I have painted the highlights better and I have managed to hide the mould lines on the Drakons' bellies (which I failed to remove properly ... again!) using some vertical brush strokes. These also give a nice impression of texture too - an idea I stole from Golem's paint jobs on the ones they did for Mantic.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

The only problem I have now is that I'm tempted to go back and do the same on the other Drakons too, however I still pave plenty of minis needing thier first layer of paint so I will have to resist for now.

Here's how they all look together:-

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

And if you look carefully you can see a scenery project I've started in the background.

No comments: