Here's a not so little project that has been consuming my time recently - a Citadel Realm of Battle game board, all eight sections of it. I used the citadel scenery painting pack (which contains lots of paint but not enough flock or PVA) along with a tube each of white and black artists acrylic.
I got the final sections of flock on it in my lunch break yesterday and then emptied a can of purity seal on to them last night in the garage.
Hopefully all that effort was worth it and I will have some good games on these board over the coming years. If all goes to plan then they will be christened tonight in a 1250 KoW game against Daniel.