Tuesday 27 August 2013

The art of movement

Holidays and a flare up of my movement disorder have meant that I haven't made much progress since my last post. Due to the recent KoW kickstarter delivery I have loads of assembled miniatures in various stages of painting cluttering up my study. With the impending delivery of yet more Kickstarter swag I decided to have a bit of a tidy up and to that end I had a big session of painting up movement trays and magnetising everything so I could put stuff away in boxes. I'm not sure why but units look so much better when they are based nicely and on a matching movement tray. It took me all afternoon to do about 8 trays, slower than usual but my PNKD was bothering me at the time.

In other news I found some old orc crossbow miniatures when clearing out some storage a few weeks ago. I JPed (re-based) them yesterday and now they will be Orc Sniffs in my Orc KoW army.

 photo 54be0728c53b8ce200a442d0de96082d.jpg

I think I painted these over 10 years ago. They've been sitting around unused for a very long time. Its always nice to find new uses for old miniatures.

No comments: