Monday 9 February 2015

Oi Ref!

Another couple of additions to the painted pile completed over the weekend. Firstly an ancient Citadel C31 Giant Hill Troll from a horde if giants, ogres and trolls recently unearthed in my garage. I ended up doing a bit of a rush job on this one to complete him for the Random Platypus January paint-a-long.

 photo 10d4b39208782b4cb2159d17c7a74887.jpg

The weapon blade is not the one which came with the original model as that was lost before I bought him. The replacement is from a plastic Warhammer Regiments Skaven spear I dug out of my bits box. I think it should really have been the other way up but for some reason I thought the original was this way round ... it wasn't.

And next up another refbot for Dreadball so my second DB set is fully functional.

 photo 714e8e603757adfb71926376a151a0b0.jpg

I'm part way through my Zzor DB team at the moment, hopefully I can get them ready to use before Dreadball night on Wednesday.

1 comment:

adeptgamer said...

That is one damn fine ogre good sir! Also, I can't say anyone would want to be blasted by that spear regardless of which way up it was ;)