Wednesday 2 July 2008

Round-up at the begining of July

I finally opened up the boxes and did a count up and the good news is that I am on target with the pledge. Yay!

So far I have not only painted up more than I have bought, I have also managed to reduce the lead pile quite dramatically but selling some unpainted stuff as well.

28mm

Miniatures Bought: 44
(1 giant [counts as 10 28mm miniatures]
11 Maidenhead infantry
6 Winged women
5 light centaurs
6 Sabre tooth cat riders [counts as 2 each])
Miniatures Painted: 65
(21 Savage Orcs
20 Black Orcs
1 Goblin Boss
17 Nemesis Goblins
1 Orc Boss)
Miniatures Sold: 42

15mm
Stands Bought: 0
Stands Painted: 23 (Night Goblins)
Stands Sold: 0

Lets see if I can keep this up for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh ho. I'm not going to do this, but if tanks were to count as 5 models, then that would add 25 to my total of painted. Woo!

I'm not even going to try and score up the warjacks, battleship, heavy cruiser, cavalry and anything else not human sized...