Couldn't get to the club last night so I stayed in and did some work on the Wood Elves. After a very productive evening they are now almost complete ... just the bases to do now (really).
I'm quite pleased with how they have turned out. When I first opened the box again I was worried thay they would end up being quite bland but with a few washes and a few highlights they look pretty good. For the washes I used diluted citadel badab black wash as neat it would have been overpowering on a 15mm figure. The first time I did this I just used water to dilute it and as I expected the additional water raised the surface tension and meant that the wash didn't dry into the cracks quite as it should. For the Cavalry I made sure that I added a few drops of future floor polish to the mix and it worked a treat.