Thursday 10 January 2008

My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are.

Excellent - yesterday the postman brought me my 10mm Aliens and Colonial Marines from Pendraken. These were a late 2007 purchase (Dec 28th to be precise) so don't count towards this year's allowance. I'm looking forwards to painting this lot up when I work out what to base them on.

Also included in the package from Pendraken are some 10mm fantasy bits for my HOTT Night Goblin army. Trolls/Ogres and Bat swarms to be precise. I've currently got 24 ap painted up already and there's another 24 ap or so in the lead pile. The additions of behemoths and more flyers should make the force a bit more flexible when it goes up to 48 ap as its largely shooters and spears at the moment.

Sadly I didn't get any painting done last night as I was busy watching Aliens special edition on video - research purposes of course.

No comments: