Thursday 28 February 2008

Ready and waiting

For the first time ever I have managed to get all my painting and basing jobs done before and event! In one final session last night I managed to blitz all the basing, varnishing and painting jobs I had outstanding.

Usually I have to go to an event with a second choice unit or I have to skimp on something like the basing or shield designs. For example at TS6 last year I didn't have time to flock the movement trays and my night goblins had to go with plain black shields.

Of course this means that I'll be going into my game against AndyP with several units bearing the curse of the newly painted unit but if the game is anything list our last one then it will just add to the mayhem.

I hope to get some pictures of the new stuff up soon.

No comments: