Tuesday 10 October 2017

Dead Fast part 4

End of Day 7 (4 days remaining)

I had hoped to do a load of work on these over the weekend but other commitments got in the way so the pressure is now on as this won't be a clear week either. Fortunately for me last night was productive and I managed to make a load of progress. 7 more of the survivors are now base coated, washed and in various stages of highlights.


The walkers are a little further behind with just base coat and wash at this stage.



Time is running short so I might have to limit my ambitions a little. Ideally I'd like to get all of the above finished and the remaining 5 survivors as well. I still need to leave time for basing as I had hoped to do something a little different from my usual technique. I may have to forget about the extra scenery (and the last 6 walkers) as I really can't see myself having enough time to get everything finished. Lets hope that tonight is another productive evening.

No comments: