Friday 13 October 2017

Dead Fast part 6

End of Day 9 (1 day remaining)
And here they are in all their glory (gory?). Yesterday was a busy day but I am now ready for tomorrow's event. Overall I am pretty pleased with how these have turned out. There are inevitable compromises when speed painting but time was limited and if I had spent any more time on them then I would not have been ready for the event.



 As well as basing all this lot I also got in my first game of TWD last night. I lost to Daniel but I now have a bit of a better grasp of how the game plays. Saturday is going to be tough playing against people with a lot more experience than me but it should be a laugh. By Sunday's survival day I should be in the swing of things.

That's it for now but I still have some more wave 2 miniatures to paint up and I think I've got the bug so I might pick up some more at the weekend. I'm not sure when I'll get round to painting them though as the Clash of Kings is in two weeks time and I will probably want to add something to my goblin army for that.

And of course that's another 26 to add to my painted pile for the year.

No comments: