Monday 19 January 2015

It slices, it dices, it minces

And this weekend I completed three goblin mincers from Mantic. These should boost my already quite large goblin army even further.

 photo cd821c11ade41d5a5fb4097adf295546.jpg

And yes I know I said I would be working on the ogre chariots and I have been - they're just not finished yet. The kits are described by Mantic as "veteran conversion kits" which means there is a certain amount of snipping, gluing and hot water bending involved over and above what you would get on a standard kit. I put the riders together on Saturday which was a reasonably involved task and required several cups of boiling water.

Now I am free to get them painted up ... right after I clear those other miniatures off my work bench. How did those get there?

No comments: