Wednesday 30 January 2008

Plan 9 From Outer Space

I've been planning out what I want to paint after I finish the Savage Orcs and get my army tournament ready. I've put a little widget on the right hand side of the page as a remider.

Once everything is ready for the Merseyside Meltdown I'd like to get my Orc and Goblin warband for SoBaH done (about 30 miniatures in total).

After that, if I can still muster the enthusiasm to paint yet more Orcs will be a unit of 25 spear armed orcs from Renegade Miniatures which I started last year but didn't finish.

Once the Orcs are done I think I might try and finish off my 15mm HOTT Wood Elves which I started about 2 years ago. From memory they're mostly done but need that last big push to get the detailing, basing etc completed so that they're ready to use.

With the Wood Elves out of the way I'm less sure of what to go for. Some 28mm Dwarves to make a Dwarf warband for SoBaH? My 15mm High Elf army? My WHFB Bretonnians? I think I'll make the decision nearer the time.

No comments: