Tuesday 8 April 2008

Saved in the nick of time (+ march roundup)

The Maidenhead miniatures arrived last week whilst I was on holiday and they are very nice indeed. I had been planning what to get next when WHAM! Games Workshop go and throw my plans into disarray. It looks like the list I was planning to build may no longer be legal under the updated Hordes of Chaos rules due in White Dwarf soon.

I guess I will put further purchases on hold until I can get a copy of the new rules which should help with the pledge. The lot I have bought already will do fine for a SoBaH warband.

I really should get on with some painting shouldn't I.

Round-up for the year so far as of March:-

Miniatures Bought: 27 (1 giant, 11 infantry and 3 cavalry)
Miniatures Painted: 47
Miniatures Sold: 42

No comments: