Wednesday 18 February 2009

And they're off

There are slow starts and there are slooooooooooooooooooooooow starts.

A combination of illness, apathy and real life(TM) have prevented me for doing any painting for the last six weeks but last night I finally picked up a paintbrush.

Taking a break from painting shouldn't be so bad as long as I've been taking a break from buying miniatures too, only I haven't. At the beginning of the year I bought a box of GW LOTR plastic wood elves to split with my eldest daughter so I'm 12 miniatures down already.

Last night I prepped the Wood Elves and clipped them from the frames. These are destined to become another SoBaH warband when I've finished with them. After that I carried on painting the dwarves I started in December. Its a start anyway.

No comments: