Tuesday 2 January 2018

2017 and all that

As another January rolls around it is time to take stock and look back over the previous year's painting progress.

So how was 2017 for me? Well for personal reasons it was a year I would not care to repeat. One day I will look back at 2017, laugh nervously and then change the subject.

This had an inevitable effect on my painting and my output was way down on where I had hoped it would be. I also completely shelved my planned human KoW army as I was in no state to undertake a project of that scale. In spite of all this I did still manage to complete 149 miniatures (using my patented 28mmEQ method) which wasn't bad but was way less than the number of miniatures I bought.

2017 was a FAIL - good riddance to 2017.

This year will be better ... if only because belt tightening will mean that I won't be spending much on miniatures this year.

No comments: